12.10.10

Bed Time Reading

I thought I ought to brush up on my knowledge of saving the environment, so I can actually have a chance of informing my target audience. Most people know about the basics, recycling, walking instead of driving etc etc, but hopefully I can offer children (and parents) some more inventive methods of sustainability via my work.




Flicking through the pages of these books makes me even more certain about my chosen topic for this project; the layouts, images and general design of all these books are all so 80's (or what at least what I would imagine an 80's book design to be). Although these books are not aimed at children, I'm pretty sure a lot of adults would get more out of a book which is aesthetically pleasing and be more likely to purchase it in the first place?

Feel a bit mean to whoever designed these books now, sorry : (

No comments:

Post a Comment